Nobody ever thinks they’ll fall victim to data loss. But, people lose their data all the time. Hard drives crash. Laptops get lost or stolen. Viruses damage or destroy files. People delete files accidentally. This list goes on and on.
Check out these staggering numbers on the main causes for data loss.
- Over 44% of hard drives fail every year
- 50% of computer users have overwritten or accidentally deleted files from their computer
- Approximately 2 million laptops are stolen every year
- 12% of users have lost data due to software corruption and programming errors
- PC virus’ cause 7% of computer user data loss
There is no shortage of statistics to convince you why you need to backup your files.
Think of a backup like insurance. You may not like to pay for it, but when something goes wrong, you’re mighty glad you had it in place to cover you.
Investing in a backup solution will give you peace of mind knowing your important files are protected. It’s a no brainer!
Still not convinced yet? Need to learn more? Don’t know where to start?
Here at Watch Me Backup Online, we’re here to help you choose the right backup solution. Check out the Online Backup Reviews, How To Video’s, and other resources to help you choose the right backup solution.